I work as Director of Communications, Media, and Marketing for the American College of Chest Physicians, and I am a graduate of the New Media Studies MA program at DePaul University in Chicago.
I love all things new and social media. I enjoy developing social media strategies, content strategies, channel strategies and integration, social listening, social advertising, storytelling and ridiculous GIFs. I also love pitching media, writing, and developing compelling stories. I have a keen interest in end-of-life issues and the role social media can play in improving this inevitable experience.
Want to get in touch? Send me an email, email@example.com.
This is a blog about new media, communications, PR and healthcare. Applying the new media lens to all things healthcare.
- Exploring the possibilities and limitations of the intersection of new media and healthcare.
- Examining how new media can give individuals (patients, advocates, and practitioners) a voice in the complex healthcare environment.
- Discussing trends in this area: apps, advances, meetings, news and services.
- Touching on how technology can help to tell the story of families, journeys and relationships.
- Exploring the role of technology and social media in bringing together communities.
- Occasional super-geek moments of new media dishing.
- Chatter about marketing and communications.